The Nepalese Debate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Nepali debate forum for the young and critical minds ...

You are not connected. Please login or register

Should we adopt foreign eduactional policy?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

the kshitij

nepalese eduactional system is theory based which is not the requirement of this generation.
for example, in nepal students are taught in whiteboard about how to make a pizza.but in foreign countries students are tought using the ingredients, anount of ingredients that should be used and also about the timing practically.because of this bith type of students can write how to make a pizza but nepalese student doesn't know the taste.

i don't mean to say our educational system is weak but its now time to adopt some changes.many readers can take me opnion as "abroad study is good", but i just want to say we should bring some characteristics of abroad study too in our language.by saying this, i don't mean to say we should give up to our education al system but i mean, its like buying an anti-virus software in 2005 and instead of buying it again in 2007 ,updating it daily.

COFilth

COFilth

practical implementation garna resources are required so, developing country ma theory is obligatory.

Razor Blade

Razor Blade
Advanced Debator
Advanced Debator

T U is adapting British Columbia technique for teaching Bachelors and higher level of studying. But the lower level curriculae have to be changed. Agreeing with COFilth practical approach would do some good.

george

we should shut down whole education system. coz after so many years spent and so much money invested in it, we cannot produce for ourselves which make our life easier and good earning. except we become teacher or professor.
we need only trainings to run our jobs effectively. so why waste time and money in any kind of education which is not producing.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum