The Nepalese Debate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Nepali debate forum for the young and critical minds ...

You are not connected. Please login or register

WHO READ WAR AND PEACE?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1WHO READ WAR AND PEACE? Empty WHO READ WAR AND PEACE? Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:00 am

blazeofglory

blazeofglory
Active Debator
Active Debator

I haven't. I confess. I am desperate too. People say its quite tough.... and quite historical... (wars and lots of characters).... but its undeniably one of the best literatures (of course Russian origin). I would rather read the abridged one at first. But first,,.... why not hear comments

2WHO READ WAR AND PEACE? Empty Re: WHO READ WAR AND PEACE? Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:26 am

eveningpolestar

eveningpolestar
Professional Debator
Professional Debator

blazeofglory wrote:I haven't. I confess. I am desperate too. People say its quite tough.... and quite historical... (wars and lots of characters).... but its undeniably one of the best literatures (of course Russian origin). I would rather read the abridged one at first. But first,,.... why not hear comments

I had found a copy of it in Awon Library....I felt faint to see it ...it looked more like a dictionary thana novel and the print was so small....but I have heard so much about the book that when i have enough time I am going to read it...

http://surathgiri.blogspot.com

3WHO READ WAR AND PEACE? Empty Re: WHO READ WAR AND PEACE? Sun May 11, 2008 12:29 am

ariee

General Debator
General Debator

i've read war and peace. It's really............ really .......fat. .
i really liked it coz it's got a happy ending.

but it's real tough to read and you kind of forget people's name after u reach the middle part.

shd read it 1nce Smile

4WHO READ WAR AND PEACE? Empty Re: WHO READ WAR AND PEACE? Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:41 pm

Razor Blade

Razor Blade
Advanced Debator
Advanced Debator

I would like to read the book as well. But a bulky book gives me a chill before reading. So I don't know even if I started the book I would be able to complete it though.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum