The Nepalese Debate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Nepali debate forum for the young and critical minds ...

You are not connected. Please login or register

Are you proud of being a Nepalese?

+3
Razor Blade
InViSible Wolf
eveningpolestar
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Are you proud of being a Nepalese? Empty Are you proud of being a Nepalese? Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:24 am

eveningpolestar

eveningpolestar
Professional Debator
Professional Debator

So tell me are you proud to be a Nepalese? ANy particular reasons for that?

http://surathgiri.blogspot.com

2Are you proud of being a Nepalese? Empty Re: Are you proud of being a Nepalese? Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:45 pm

InViSible Wolf

InViSible Wolf
Active Debator
Active Debator

I am Proud to be Nepalese

and there is no reason

Last edited by InViSible Wolf on Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

3Are you proud of being a Nepalese? Empty Re: Are you proud of being a Nepalese? Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:54 am

Razor Blade

Razor Blade
Advanced Debator
Advanced Debator

There is an emotional attachment of a person with it's country.
However pathetic the country is, one would never let go hope for his/her country to develop. It's also because a country gives an identity of the person to be defined in the world.

4Are you proud of being a Nepalese? Empty Re: Are you proud of being a Nepalese? Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:21 pm

eveningpolestar

eveningpolestar
Professional Debator
Professional Debator

well, i did not get chance to choose where i wanted to be born ...and since i didn't become a nepalese by choice i am not proud of being a nepalese ...seeing the condition of the country actually i feel ashamed of being a nepalese...I may sound rude but i am honestly speaking.....Where mob rules, people who want to develop to their fullest potential don;t get a chance,where one is not allowed to make a living , where few cunning leaders make a sheep out of all the people ...so pathetic

http://surathgiri.blogspot.com

5Are you proud of being a Nepalese? Empty Re: Are you proud of being a Nepalese? Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:25 am

biotech_k

biotech_k

i am very much proud of being nepalese. we people are reponsible for the present crisis in nepal.

see this:

The difference between the poor countries and the rich ones is not the age of country.
This can be shown by the countries like Egypt, India and Nepal that are more than 2000
years old, are poor. On the other hand, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, that 150 years
ago were inexpressive, today is developed countries and rich. The difference between the
poor and rich countries doesn’t reside in the availability of natural resources. Japan has
limited territory, 80% mountains, inadequate for cultivation, but it is country like an
immense floating factory importing raw materials from whole world and exporting
manufactured products. It is second strongest economy of the world. Another example is
Switzerland. It is the small landlocked country like Nepal that transmits an image of
security, orders, labours, which made it is the world’s strong safe.
Executives from rich countries who communicate with their counterparts in poor
countries show that there is no significant difference race and skin colour are also not
important, immigrants labelled lazy in their countries of origin are the productive power
in rich EU and North American countries.
Then, what is the difference?
The difference is the attitude of people, framed along the years by the education and
culture.
On analysing the behaviour of the people in rich and developed countries, we find that
great majority follows the following principles in their life:
Ethics as a basic principle
Integrity
Responsibility
Respect to laws and rules
Respect to the rights of other citizens
Work loving
Strive for saving and investment
Will of super action
Punctuality
In poor countries like Nepal, only a minority follow the principles in daily life.
We are not poor because nature was cruel to us. We are poor because we lack attitude.
We lack will to comply with and teach the functional principles of rich and developed

http://medical2.hi5.com

6Are you proud of being a Nepalese? Empty Re: Are you proud of being a Nepalese? Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:37 pm

sunayna

sunayna
General Debator
General Debator

yes , i totally agree with biotech......every thing has positive and negetive side...one shouldn't get depressed by discouraging thins instead they should lead towards betterment...i am really very much proud of my country

7Are you proud of being a Nepalese? Empty Re: Are you proud of being a Nepalese? Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:39 pm

ariee

General Debator
General Debator

I'm proud of being a nepali coz that's my identity and i'm the one responsible for developing or destroying it.

Every individual has some responsiblity of shaping one's country future and present.
we can't say that everything's going wrong out here in my country and it's all the governments fault .

COz if the're to blame for the problem s we are facing we also have an equal share in it.

8Are you proud of being a Nepalese? Empty Re: Are you proud of being a Nepalese? Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:50 pm

Saurav

Saurav
Active Debator
Active Debator

I am proud of being Nepali. But I felt worst because our country is being ruled or led by "Bideshi Dalal"... I am missing the statements that we use to study in Social Study book "Nepal is a country of divergence where people with different cast, cultures, geography, language live peacefully".

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum