The Nepalese Debate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Nepali debate forum for the young and critical minds ...

You are not connected. Please login or register

Free Tibet????

+6
ariee
Dark Rider
critics
nbt
mingma
eveningpolestar
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

1Free Tibet???? - Page 2 Empty Free Tibet???? Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:29 pm

eveningpolestar

eveningpolestar
Professional Debator
Professional Debator

First topic message reminder :

This Free Tibet campaign seems to be taking momentum...The voilence has already claimed lives of at least 10 people...I wonder how it erupted all of a sudden.....May be due to the approaching olympic games...What do you think will China ever free Tibet??? And should it???

http://surathgiri.blogspot.com

26Free Tibet???? - Page 2 Empty Re: Free Tibet???? Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:32 am

eveningpolestar

eveningpolestar
Professional Debator
Professional Debator

Razor Blade wrote:I don't think so.
If that had been the case then it wouldnot have a talk with taiwan as well. But both parties did meet with each other and had a good agreement.
And even after olympics the structures that china has built need to have a good use in future. So, even if it wants to become ruthless it can't.

well, I beg to differ here.I think the case of Taiwan is different ...despite China's efforts Taiwan is moving towards being an independent country and I think it will soon be recognized by UN and other countries in the world

Another thing is that Taiwan is not within the mainland China and i guess it also makes a difference

Another very important thing is that there is commercial advantage for China in having talks with Taiwan but in case of Tibet there is nothing like profit.

So I belive China will be harsh to Tibet after the olympics.

http://surathgiri.blogspot.com

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum