A Nepali debate forum for the young and critical minds ...

You are not connected. Please login or register

Which is the worst political party of Nepal?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Which is the worst political party of Nepal? on Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:30 pm

eveningpolestar

Professional Debator
Professional Debator

Well, as we have seen them all and no one is less competitive in being the worst party. But still which do you think is the political party in Nepal on the basis of principles and on the basis of their conduct as well? Give cases of corruption, misconduct if you remember any?

हुनत हामीले सबै राजनितिक पार्टी लाई भोगी सकेका छौ र खराब प्रदर्शन गर्नमा कुनै पार्टी कुनै भन्दा कम छैनन । जुन जोगी आए पनि कनै कनै चिरेका भन्ने उखान चरितार्थ भएको छ हाम्रो देशमा । तर पनि हाम्रा रज्नितिक पार्टी हरु मध्ये सबै भन्दा खत्तम पार्टी कुन हो? किन? सिद्धान्त र प्रदशन का आधारमा ? कुन पार्टी ले सबै भन्दा बढी डुबायो देश लाई ? उदाहरण सहित दिनुहोला ।

Last edited by eveningpolestar on Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Freedom is hammered out on the anvil of discussion, dissent, and debate. - Hubert Humphrey
View user profile http://surathgiri.blogspot.com
UMl Is the worst party of nepal which have no aim and have no objective

View user profile

Saurav

Active Debator
Active Debator
Neeraj Adhikari wrote:UMl Is the worst party of nepal which have no aim and have no objective

Could you please support your statement with few reasons or evidents.

View user profile

Saurav

Active Debator
Active Debator
I am just confused, before I use to think N.C. is the worst party but now a new party UCPN-M seems the worst. I think, N.C, in past was worst because they themselves, as being the most democratic party, have ceased the democracy values, espically Girija Pd. Koirala. And now UCPN-M is worst because thy are not letting people even to work and earn money. I don't think so they are still a responsible political party. But this doesn't mean that other political parties, espically bigger political parties are good.

View user profile

blazeofglory

Active Debator
Active Debator
This is really confusing, I agree. Ideology is one thing but the parties in Nepal aren't something to be proud of. All I want to say is I would want a leader to come up... not like these mice fooling around. I would want a lion, as Voltaire once said.
I love what Lee Kuan Yew has done with Singapore...and even China is considering him and his system a role model.
I Want a LEADER!!!! No stupid parties..

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum