The Nepalese Debate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Nepali debate forum for the young and critical minds ...

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nepal's first VP is already in controversy

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

biotech_k

biotech_k

nepal's first vice president Mr. parmananda jha is already in big controversy and highly condemn at first day of formally assuming the power because of taking oath of office and secrecy in Hindi.

i dont think Mr. jha deserve the post of vice president as he was charged with mishandling the case of drug abuse by supreme court. instead of being the vice president of nepal he made a choice to get popularity in regional level.

in the other hand, president Dr. yadav frm same background took oath in nepali and vowed to move ahead by maintaining the sovereignty, national integrity and communal and racial harmony in his capacity as the ceremonial head of state.

http://medical2.hi5.com

Razor Blade

Razor Blade
Advanced Debator
Advanced Debator

Parmananda Jha not only himself took oath in Hindi but as well tried to make Yadav to do the same.
But Yadav becoming a honest Nepali who didnot smell India did a very good job not just by taking oath in Nepali but also put himself in national dress code.
Beforehand I used to think Yadav was not a good choice for the president but later when I learnt of his endeavours it made me ease to take him as the president of Nepal.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]