The Nepalese Debate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Nepali debate forum for the young and critical minds ...

You are not connected. Please login or register

One question

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1One question Empty One question Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:18 pm

VforVendetta

VforVendetta
General Debator
General Debator

I know this may seem mundane, or even stupid but i've always been disturbed by this question:
"What is it that hears the sound inside my body?"
I know the body doesn't hear nor does empty space, what do you think hears the sound?

2One question Empty Re: One question Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:20 pm

eveningpolestar

eveningpolestar
Professional Debator
Professional Debator

couldn't really get your question v?

http://surathgiri.blogspot.com

3One question Empty Re: One question Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:07 pm

Razor Blade

Razor Blade
Advanced Debator
Advanced Debator

4One question Empty Re: One question Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:44 pm

VforVendetta

VforVendetta
General Debator
General Debator

eveningpolestar wrote:couldn't really get your question v?
oh come on', i am not asking for a mechanistic explanation for how sound in perceived in the ear.I am actually asking what is "doing" the ultimate perception.I mean, as an analogy, think about a moving bus. You could say the bus is moving due to the rotating wheels underneath,Those wheels are in turn controlled by the axle, which is in turn controlled by the the small driving wheel, which is in turn controlled by the driver's hand, which is in turn controlled by the driver's muscles, and so on, and so forth, where does it end?who is the ultimate controller?? the ultimate "perceiver" of all this? Don't tell me god or soul, let's leave that for a moment, and ask yourself honestly, who is really reading this line right now?? or rather, what is?

Is there an agent of change which cannot be reduced to further agents?

5One question Empty Re: One question Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:04 pm

kshitiz

General Debator
General Debator

TALKING SCIENTIFICALLY, sound wave vibrates eardrum, than the bone connected to ear drum vibrates they inturn vibrates other things finally it elicit electric activity that is transmitted to brain and one hears..........it is energy inside our body that hears, if you dont have that energy you will not hear, and that energy doesnot die even though your physical body dies.....i am not analyst but my idiotic thinking thinks that that energy is called aatma....well these coffee guff hahhahahaha

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum