The Nepalese Debate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Nepali debate forum for the young and critical minds ...

You are not connected. Please login or register

SOCIAL CRIMES

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1SOCIAL  CRIMES Empty SOCIAL CRIMES Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:47 pm

Unfathom

Unfathom

Why is social crimes increasing in Nepal? Is it because our Nepalese people are so fearless that they can do anything they like? Or is it because our country policy is so liberal that people are taking advantage of it??

Well the most recent social crimes that is increasing day by day is [color:bf6b=darkred]"Kidnapping". It's being a business for the people who are unemployed and using their brains to the extent of being criminally challenged. What can be the reason?

Please share your opinion ......

2SOCIAL  CRIMES Empty Re: SOCIAL CRIMES Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:07 pm

eveningpolestar

eveningpolestar
Professional Debator
Professional Debator

I strongly beleive it's the lack of rule of law that's promoting impunity in our society...the state is too busy looking after its self-interest to perform its basic function..that's enforce the law efficiently...

And i think it also because of the transitional period that we are going through that's breeding crimes...

http://surathgiri.blogspot.com

3SOCIAL  CRIMES Empty Re: SOCIAL CRIMES Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:11 pm

Unfathom

Unfathom

Kathmandu is a small place and more crimes are committed day by day. We have not been able to make our capital city as a peace city, remaining other things constant. In Nepal there is no palce where we can declear as a peace place. If this is the situation in the most developed part of the country then what might be the situation outside the valley? For one instance it is very true " the state is too busy looking after its self-interest to perform its basic function ". But my question would be how far the state will be looking for their self interest ? Why is people in this country being so blind ? I also know that my question will be unreasonable becasue there is no answer for my question. Even if we dig out the greatest brain form this country, there will be no answer.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum