The Nepalese Debate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Nepali debate forum for the young and critical minds ...

You are not connected. Please login or register

Did the ghost really exist?

+2
eveningpolestar
Saurav
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Did the ghost really exist? Empty Did the ghost really exist? Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:42 pm

Saurav

Saurav
Active Debator
Active Debator

So it has been puzzling me since childhood.
Some say they have seen it and some have felt it.
I have not seen it or felt it.
Still I freak out while walking in the middle of the night.
However, I have heard a lot of rumours and a lot of stories regarding to it.
Whats your say on it???

2Did the ghost really exist? Empty Re: Did the ghost really exist? Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:34 pm

eveningpolestar

eveningpolestar
Professional Debator
Professional Debator

well, as they say "An atheist half believes in god when its night" the cases of ghosts and evil spirits seem quite mysterious. I don't believe in ghosts and spirits but i cannot say i am completely sure about it. Its not becoz of fear that i am not so sure but due to lack of logical explanations to some of the mysterious cases where ppl claim to have seen or felt ghosts.

http://surathgiri.blogspot.com

3Did the ghost really exist? Empty Re: Did the ghost really exist? Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:58 pm

Saurav

Saurav
Active Debator
Active Debator

So what do you think about the fear that hit at night? Taking in mind, "Jhut bolte he who log jo khahete he ki unko DAAR nahi lagata".

4Did the ghost really exist? Empty Re: Did the ghost really exist? Tue May 19, 2009 6:03 pm

Ratoghoda

I don't belive in ghost in spite of I scare because I am taught about ghost since my childhood.
Cause I am unable to delete everything completely from my mentality(Which isn't easy). So I don't beleive in spite of I scare(Little a bit).

5Did the ghost really exist? Empty Re: Did the ghost really exist? Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:51 pm

Razor Blade

Razor Blade
Advanced Debator
Advanced Debator

Ratoghoda wrote:I don't belive in ghost in spite of I scare because I am taught about ghost since my childhood.
Cause I am unable to delete everything completely from my mentality(Which isn't easy). So I don't beleive in spite of I scare(Little a bit).

agreeing with Ratoghoda it's the fear inserted inside us since our very childhood
I don't know that there is an angel or devil but i always believe in energies
angel is more like a positive charge and devil more like a negative charge
you feel refreshed while passing nearby a pond or roam in a forest
but dislike crouds. these are the things with positive and negative charge
that's all I guess.
The floor is open for more discussion. Surath your turn.

6Did the ghost really exist? Empty Re: Did the ghost really exist? Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:09 am

nikhilesh

nikhilesh

I AM SCARED OF MANY THINGS. I GUESS SAYING THAT MAKES ME A COWARD. BUT IDONT WANT TO BE ONE. SO INSTEAD IM GONNA SAY IAM NOT SCARED OF GHOSTS, UNLESS GHOST IN QUESTION IS REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY SCARY.BUT ALL JOKING ASIDE THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO ARE AFRAID OF MORE LOGICAL OF THINGS. I MEAN THEIR FEAR PERSPIRE OUT OF LOGICAL REASON, LIKE A HYDRO PHOBIC WHO ALMOST DROWNED IN CHILDHOOD OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT. I THINK THE GHOST PHENOMENON IS OUR CRUDE ANIMAL SURVIVAL INSTINCT THAT PREVENTED OUR ANCESTORS TO GO ON A STROLL IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT WHEN THERE WERE WILD AND HUNGRY ANIMALS READY FOR A MEAL.

7Did the ghost really exist? Empty YES GHOST DO EXIST Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:27 am

Saunak

IT SEEMS LIKE, NO ONE HERE ACTUALLY BELIEVES IN GHOST..

WHAT I BELIEVE IS..SOUL IS EVER EXISTING, IT NEVER DIES COZ IT IS A FORM OF ENERGY WHICH CAN BE TRANSFERED FROM ONE TO ANOTHER BODY AND THERE ARE MANY SCIENTIFIC FACTS TO PROVE THIS STATEMENT..
THEREFOR, I FEEL LIKE SPIRITS AND GHOST DO EXIST IN THE UNIVERSE..

"OUR UNIVERSE IS TOO BIG TO UNDERSTAND, WHERE THERE ARE MANY THING BEYOND OUR IMAGINATION"

8Did the ghost really exist? Empty Re: Did the ghost really exist? Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:31 pm

eveningpolestar

eveningpolestar
Professional Debator
Professional Debator

Saunak wrote:IT SEEMS LIKE, NO ONE HERE ACTUALLY BELIEVES IN GHOST..

WHAT I BELIEVE IS..SOUL IS EVER EXISTING, IT NEVER DIES COZ IT IS A FORM OF ENERGY WHICH CAN BE TRANSFERED FROM ONE TO ANOTHER BODY AND THERE ARE MANY SCIENTIFIC FACTS TO PROVE THIS STATEMENT..
THEREFOR, I FEEL LIKE SPIRITS AND GHOST DO EXIST IN THE UNIVERSE..

"OUR UNIVERSE IS TOO BIG TO UNDERSTAND, WHERE THERE ARE MANY THING BEYOND OUR IMAGINATION"
I don't believe in soul as well...neither in ghost nor spirits...but i would surely get scared if i were alone in a jungle in the middle of the night...

http://surathgiri.blogspot.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]