The Nepalese Debate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Nepali debate forum for the young and critical minds ...

You are not connected. Please login or register

search of an ultimate concept

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1search of an ultimate concept Empty search of an ultimate concept Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:00 pm

Razor Blade

Razor Blade
Advanced Debator
Advanced Debator

Rather than debating on whose concept holds more weight I felt it would be more preferable to quench ur thirst in finding the core concept.
The debator who felt themselves as the followers of science could throw their concept for determing the universal theory which was not fulfilled by Sir Einstein.
The debator who felt themselves as the followers of nihilism might support their idea by peeping through the drawbacks of the same concept and making it more clear.
The debator who felt themselves as the followers of a physically existing gods might support their concept relying on the various scripts with no flaws in them.
And I might be more concentrating on finding the relations of each and every concepts and puting them in a single array.
Hope it might give a path towards illumination for all of us.

2search of an ultimate concept Empty Re: search of an ultimate concept Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:00 pm

eveningpolestar

eveningpolestar
Professional Debator
Professional Debator

Razor Blade wrote:Rather than debating on whose concept holds more weight I felt it would be more preferable to quench ur thirst in finding the core concept.
The debator who felt themselves as the followers of science could throw their concept for determing the universal theory which was not fulfilled by Sir Einstein.
The debator who felt themselves as the followers of nihilism might support their idea by peeping through the drawbacks of the same concept and making it more clear.
The debator who felt themselves as the followers of a physically existing gods might support their concept relying on the various scripts with no flaws in them.
And I might be more concentrating on finding the relations of each and every concepts and puting them in a single array.
Hope it might give a path towards illumination for all of us.

to be honest I just understtod what u r trying vaguely...so could you please elaborate a bit so that we could be more clear about your ideas!

http://surathgiri.blogspot.com

3search of an ultimate concept Empty Re: search of an ultimate concept Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:56 am

blazeofglory

blazeofglory
Active Debator
Active Debator

yeah.... a bit more explaination would do good.

4search of an ultimate concept Empty New theory- is it attainable Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:04 pm

Razor Blade

Razor Blade
Advanced Debator
Advanced Debator

Let us find out the drawbacks of the religions and philosophies and build one theory that could clear all the queries regarding the god. It's hard but why not give a try.

5search of an ultimate concept Empty Re: search of an ultimate concept Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:32 pm

eveningpolestar

eveningpolestar
Professional Debator
Professional Debator

Is that possible...to build one theory that could clear all the queries reagarding the god...I doubt... but it would be great if we could do that .

http://surathgiri.blogspot.com

6search of an ultimate concept Empty Re: search of an ultimate concept Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:47 pm

Razor Blade

Razor Blade
Advanced Debator
Advanced Debator

So why not get started.
First let us find the drawbacks of the Science which could not or was unable to state how energy is created from nothing. It really seems impossible. If it can be created let us find how can it be. Then we would name that energy source as X and then we would differentiate that source with the philosophical energy core of religions.
Lets move on and find that energy source. Shall we?

7search of an ultimate concept Empty Re: search of an ultimate concept Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:58 am

deepesh

General Debator
General Debator

wow, this is a pretty big responsibility man. i'm speech less. u certainly dont waste ur time do u. cant we start with something smaller??

8search of an ultimate concept Empty Re: search of an ultimate concept Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:29 am

Razor Blade

Razor Blade
Advanced Debator
Advanced Debator

so if u guys feel that raising smaller and bigger question is goin to get us to the ultimate answer, in my view u r on a wrong path. I honestly believe that the ultimate answer is the one which is with everyone but is never known. it crosses boundary of science, religion, nihilism and all other -isms that u can think of. This is the only answer which stops further questions. If u ask me it's no more than "Faith". You can call it god, miracle in science or the simple void but whatever u call it the core meaning is always same. So brothers and sisters have faith and stop wasting ur time because there is no such thing as the ultimate question in the first place. So, there is obviously no such thing as the ultimate answer. It was my mistake in the first place to find such thing as an ultimate question.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum