The Nepalese Debate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Nepali debate forum for the young and critical minds ...

You are not connected. Please login or register

Little things we do...

+4
InViSible Wolf
ariee
blazeofglory
eveningpolestar
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Little things we do... Empty Little things we do... Tue May 13, 2008 12:40 pm

eveningpolestar

eveningpolestar
Professional Debator
Professional Debator

When the world is facing the threats of collossial issues like Global Warming and our planet and existence is at stake, its only us who can make a difference. Let's share our small energy efficient or nature friendly behaviours /actions or ideas...

http://surathgiri.blogspot.com

2Little things we do... Empty Re: Little things we do... Tue May 27, 2008 1:14 am

blazeofglory

blazeofglory
Active Debator
Active Debator

Solar Power, Wind Power, Hydro Power, Thermopower, and...... Willpower Wink !!! NO BIOFUEL!!!

3Little things we do... Empty Re: Little things we do... Wed May 28, 2008 10:41 pm

ariee

General Debator
General Debator

RECYCLE all organic wastes

4Little things we do... Empty Re: Little things we do... Sat May 31, 2008 9:01 pm

eveningpolestar

eveningpolestar
Professional Debator
Professional Debator

Well, I have been collecting old used ballpens...and i already have a pretty good collection of Ballpens...now I just need to buy a refill and it's ready to use....I can't remember the last time I bought a ball pen...

http://surathgiri.blogspot.com

5Little things we do... Empty Re: Little things we do... Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:11 pm

InViSible Wolf

InViSible Wolf
Active Debator
Active Debator

eveningpolestar wrote:Well, I have been collecting old used ballpens...and i already have a pretty good collection of Ballpens...now I just need to buy a refill and it's ready to use....I can't remember the last time I bought a ball pen...

wow
good one

6Little things we do... Empty Re: Little things we do... Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:57 pm

COFilth

COFilth

micro project in Nepal like solar power.

7Little things we do... Empty Re: Little things we do... Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:45 am

Razor Blade

Razor Blade
Advanced Debator
Advanced Debator

it depends on the geographical structure of various place of the country. Hydropower is obviously the best out of everything. Solar power, wind power would be other choices.

8Little things we do... Empty Re: Little things we do... Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:41 pm

george

once i introduced solar momo cooking dish, and everybody laughed. even the engineer in patent office. and questioned its viability.foer a while i explained everything but once i realized you cant wake 'pretending sleepers', then i dumped it in my store room and never looked back.

9Little things we do... Empty Re: Little things we do... Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:37 am

broken041

RECYCLE all organic wastes

Uttermost Lamps
cherry wood tv stand

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum