A Nepali debate forum for the young and critical minds ...


You are not connected. Please login or register

Things to do before you die!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Things to do before you die!!! on Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:39 pm

eveningpolestar

avatar
Professional Debator
Professional Debator
What are the things you want to do before you die. The places you want to visit, the festivals you want to attend, the movies you want to watch, the books you want to read, the activities you want to do....Let share our dreams!!


_________________
If you want to be a star then you must follow your own path, shine your own light and never be afraid of the darkness, coz that's the time they shine the brightest!!

"Freedom is hammered out on the anvil of discussion, dissent, and debate.” - Hubert Humphrey
View user profile http://surathgiri.blogspot.com

2 Re: Things to do before you die!!! on Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:14 pm

richa

avatar
Newbie
Newbie
i wanna do bungy jumping.

View user profile

3 Re: Things to do before you die!!! on Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:16 pm

sunayna

avatar
General Debator
General Debator
before i die i wanna live 60 yrs..hehe so ican do whatever i had dreamt of..

View user profile

4 Re: Things to do before you die!!! on Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:40 am

deepesh


General Debator
General Debator
umm... lets see...i wanna go bungy jumping, skydiving, paragliding, white water rafting, scuba diving, hunting in africa, climb a mountain, explore the ocean, see the piramids, drink champaigne at the south pole, fish at the north pole, go on a world tour, write a book abt it, learn some more foriegn language, meet ten thousand people, fall in love, have my heart broken, write another book abt it and then go back home to my family.

View user profile

5 Re: Things to do before you die!!! on Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:12 pm

eveningpolestar

avatar
Professional Debator
Professional Debator
deepesh wrote:umm... lets see...i wanna go bungy jumping, skydiving, paragliding, white water rafting, scuba diving, hunting in africa, climb a mountain, explore the ocean, see the piramids, drink champaigne at the south pole, fish at the north pole, go on a world tour, write a book abt it, learn some more foriegn language, meet ten thousand people, fall in love, have my heart broken, write another book abt it and then go back home to my family.

wow lovely list Exclamation


_________________
If you want to be a star then you must follow your own path, shine your own light and never be afraid of the darkness, coz that's the time they shine the brightest!!

"Freedom is hammered out on the anvil of discussion, dissent, and debate.” - Hubert Humphrey
View user profile http://surathgiri.blogspot.com

6 Re: Things to do before you die!!! on Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:53 pm

kshitiz


General Debator
General Debator
I want to be a monk and give up everything{both the possession of my material and psychological assets} and find voidness inside me before my death.......does it sound too erratic or is it the work of great courage?

View user profile

7 Re: Things to do before you die!!! on Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:46 pm

eveningpolestar

avatar
Professional Debator
Professional Debator
kshitiz wrote:I want to be a monk and give up everything{both the possession of my material and psychological assets} and find voidness inside me before my death.......does it sound too erratic or is it the work of great courage?

i would call it a work of great courage!!! I am not so sure if one could do it....oweing to the todays environment!!


_________________
If you want to be a star then you must follow your own path, shine your own light and never be afraid of the darkness, coz that's the time they shine the brightest!!

"Freedom is hammered out on the anvil of discussion, dissent, and debate.” - Hubert Humphrey
View user profile http://surathgiri.blogspot.com

8 Re: Things to do before you die!!! on Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:57 pm

kshitiz


General Debator
General Debator
eveningpolestar wrote:
kshitiz wrote:I want to be a monk and give up everything{both the possession of my material and psychological assets} and find voidness inside me before my death.......does it sound too erratic or is it the work of great courage?

i would call it a work of great courage!!! I am not so sure if one could do it....oweing to the todays environment!!
I think you are right, after living more than a couple of decade being trapped with so many relationship it is very hard to do so but at least i can wish........after all everything starts from mind

View user profile

9 Re: Things to do before you die!!! on Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:46 pm

InViSible Wolf

avatar
Active Debator
Active Debator
ummm what i wanna do before death??

touch the moon
Smile

View user profile

10 Re: Things to do before you die!!! on Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:09 pm

Razor Blade

avatar
Advanced Debator
Advanced Debator
Mount Everest donot rest before I come hehe...that's my biggest dream.

View user profile

11 Re: Things to do before you die!!! on Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:31 pm

maniac


Newbie
Newbie
kick the politicians !!!

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum