The Nepalese Debate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Nepali debate forum for the young and critical minds ...

You are not connected. Please login or register

Politics::: A Dirty Game???????????

+6
devil
deepesh
InViSible Wolf
kali
nbt
eveningpolestar
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Politics::: A Dirty Game??????????? Empty Politics::: A Dirty Game??????????? Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:49 pm

eveningpolestar

eveningpolestar
Professional Debator
Professional Debator

"Politics is a dirty game. A good person shouldn't be involved in it."

A phrase we have heard million times...So what do you think is politics really a dirty game...if yes why , if no why not??? Lets debate on the issue....

http://surathgiri.blogspot.com

2Politics::: A Dirty Game??????????? Empty Re: Politics::: A Dirty Game??????????? Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:12 pm

nbt

hmmmm

well it might be a dirty game.. but it involves all of us.. nd concerns all of us.. we cant just shy away frm it!!

3Politics::: A Dirty Game??????????? Empty Re: Politics::: A Dirty Game??????????? Sun Apr 20, 2008 2:18 am

kali

eveningpolestar wrote:"Politics is a dirty game. A good person shouldn't be involved in it."

A phrase we have heard million times...So what do you think is politics really a dirty game...if yes why , if no why not??? Lets debate on the issue....

if young generation will take politics as a dirty game .. then our country has not future .. coz i believe only a person who has a leadership quality , has a vision and a mission ... and has followers ... can rule a country and i believe we all have these qualities....
lets take poltics as an intresting game rather than a dirty game..

4Politics::: A Dirty Game??????????? Empty Re: Politics::: A Dirty Game??????????? Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:23 pm

eveningpolestar

eveningpolestar
Professional Debator
Professional Debator

kali wrote:
eveningpolestar wrote:"Politics is a dirty game. A good person shouldn't be involved in it."

if young generation will take politics as a dirty game .. then our country has not future .. coz i believe only a person who has a leadership quality , has a vision and a mission ... and has followers ... can rule a country and i believe we all have these qualities....
lets take poltics as an intresting game rather than a dirty game..

Liked your way of thinking but nowhere in the world have we seen politics played in a clean way... people of every corner of the world think it is a dirty game...it is just the question of how much dirty it is...then how can politics be a good game??? Isn't politics a means of achieving power and control over another individual???

5Politics::: A Dirty Game??????????? Empty Re: Politics::: A Dirty Game??????????? Mon May 19, 2008 7:21 pm

InViSible Wolf

InViSible Wolf
Active Debator
Active Debator

its a clean game with some dirty minded people involve in it

6Politics::: A Dirty Game??????????? Empty Re: Politics::: A Dirty Game??????????? Tue May 20, 2008 2:48 pm

eveningpolestar

eveningpolestar
Professional Debator
Professional Debator

InViSible Wolf wrote:its a clean game with some dirty minded people involve in it

even when clean people get involved in politics then they also get dirty ...so everyone involved gets dirty then maybe politics itself is a dirty game, ain't it?

7Politics::: A Dirty Game??????????? Empty Re: Politics::: A Dirty Game??????????? Fri May 23, 2008 4:16 pm

InViSible Wolf

InViSible Wolf
Active Debator
Active Debator

eveningpolestar wrote:
InViSible Wolf wrote:its a clean game with some dirty minded people involve in it

even when clean people get involved in politics then they also get dirty ...so everyone involved gets dirty then maybe politics itself is a dirty game, ain't it?

na i dont think so
Political seems preety dirty in Nepal but it is not same everywhere
If there is no politic then country will not run
If political was that dirty then most of the countries would have removed the political system up to now

8Politics::: A Dirty Game??????????? Empty Re: Politics::: A Dirty Game??????????? Sun May 25, 2008 3:02 am

deepesh

General Debator
General Debator

Why should politics be clean and fair??
A fate of a nation and its people depends on politics. If any politician cares for the future, he should and must use every dirty trick in the book to fight for what he believes in. If he doesn't , then he isn't trying hard enough and doesnt deserve any office.

9Politics::: A Dirty Game??????????? Empty Re: Politics::: A Dirty Game??????????? Sun May 25, 2008 2:45 pm

devil

devil
Active Debator
Active Debator

Politics aint' a dirty game. It depends on the player whether to make it dirty or clean.

10Politics::: A Dirty Game??????????? Empty Re: Politics::: A Dirty Game??????????? Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:35 pm

COFilth

COFilth

dirty game for dirty mind

11Politics::: A Dirty Game??????????? Empty Re: Politics::: A Dirty Game??????????? Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:12 am

Razor Blade

Razor Blade
Advanced Debator
Advanced Debator

It is obvious that the politics is not the dirty in one way or other. Players are dirty.
I have not much to say.
I would play it wisely. But I need to have a good team. Good team would form if everyone have same goal followed by a great vision.

12Politics::: A Dirty Game??????????? Empty Re: Politics::: A Dirty Game??????????? Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:27 am

blazeofglory

blazeofglory
Active Debator
Active Debator

right, razor. the players are dirty! but so is the system that makes the players dirty.

13Politics::: A Dirty Game??????????? Empty Re: Politics::: A Dirty Game??????????? Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:17 pm

eveningpolestar

eveningpolestar
Professional Debator
Professional Debator

blazeofglory wrote:right, razor. the players are dirty! but so is the system that makes the players dirty.

I think system is more crucial in making the players dirty! As you can see the politicians whom we curse everyday for being corrupt someday sacrificed a lot to bring democratic rule in the country...we can't say they all sacrificed so that they could get involved in corruption now...can we? Its our system that allowed them to get corrupt and irresponsible...that's one of the reason why i find it ridiculous when people say that if Maoists are given power they will set everything right...they will turn out to be the same...

14Politics::: A Dirty Game??????????? Empty Re: Politics::: A Dirty Game??????????? Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:48 pm

blazeofglory

blazeofglory
Active Debator
Active Debator

right evening. its a very confusing affair. Is it better said that the system spoils the politicians??? But again...aren't the politicians themselves the system?? Man its as confusing as the chicken-egg dilemma.

But I have become so much frustrated looking at these dirty games... I have begun despising politics... I know thats bad... but thats the way it is.

15Politics::: A Dirty Game??????????? Empty Re: Politics::: A Dirty Game??????????? Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:57 pm

Saurav

Saurav
Active Debator
Active Debator

I think policy can control the politicians to larger extent, but finally I would say: Politics is a dirty game. So, lesser the political activities in the policies, better it will be for the citizen.

16Politics::: A Dirty Game??????????? Empty Re: Politics::: A Dirty Game??????????? Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:12 pm

eveningpolestar

eveningpolestar
Professional Debator
Professional Debator

blazeofglory wrote:right evening. its a very confusing affair. Is it better said that the system spoils the politicians??? But again...aren't the politicians themselves the system?? Man its as confusing as the chicken-egg dilemma.

But I have become so much frustrated looking at these dirty games... I have begun despising politics... I know thats bad... but thats the way it is.

yep, the politicians constitute a major part of the system and that's why what i am proposing here is curtailing the power of government and thereby curtail the power of pooliticians to affect our lives....for exaample if we ask the government not to operate Nepal Airlines Corporation but privatize or sell it then we curtail their power of corruption to some part...at lest they can't fulfill their interest from our money...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum