The Nepalese Debate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Nepali debate forum for the young and critical minds ...

You are not connected. Please login or register

Never lost a day of fun

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Never lost a day of fun Empty Never lost a day of fun Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:38 pm

akaishuu

Active Debator
Active Debator

First stepped out of the aeroplaneI'd felt like I'd been here beforeTook a ?? me downPut a smile on my faceFelt like I could do moreHow ace are buildings!How big are the blocksReminds me of London, stuck in a graveyardSix foot deep, bleaker street, no one lives outPeople smile, never got the timeI look down I can not see the groundA man who reads the news says there's no crimeThere's no one aroundThere wasn't a soundThere's no one to arrest today??Fell in love with it, don't want to leave itDon't ever what to go backSkateboards are cheaper, don't want it biggerWhole place stops for the winter of '96-10, 1pm east village timeI laugh at your ?? you boughtSnow, snow, so we walk 70 blocksOn days like this nothing seems to farGet in shot, I don't ask a lotThe weather was frozen, there wasn't a ??Fell in love with it, don't want to leave itDon't ever what to go backSkateboards are cheaper, don't want it biggerWhole place stops for the winter of '96Maybe I could be here a long timeMuch longer than I planned to stayNo telling when they'll get the airport openNo telling when i'll get wayTrying to tell us nothing's wrongTrying to get the fire back onNever lost a day of funSilence in the heightened mass of ??How ace are buildings!How big are the blocks

2Never lost a day of fun Empty Re: Never lost a day of fun Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:35 pm

ds333

We're finding it hard to hold back our enthusiasm for Dell's Windows Phone 7 slider, but come launch day the 4.1-inch Venue Pro may be a tricky one to find -- you'll need to line up at one of only seven Microsoft retail stores on November 8th (a likely date) if this allegedly leaked document is right. If you're willing to wait until November 15th, however, there's also Dell itself, which will apparently double as the only place you'll be able to go to get any support for the T-Mobile device. Neither niggle will stop us from nabbing one, however. For all we know, Lightning might not strike Windows Phone 7 twice.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum