The Nepalese Debate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Nepali debate forum for the young and critical minds ...

You are not connected. Please login or register

do u love ur freedom or ur life?

+3
naran
InViSible Wolf
sabina
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1do u love ur freedom or ur life? Empty do u love ur freedom or ur life? Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:04 pm

sabina

a question to all smokers: do u love ur freedom or ur life? u might say freedom coz witrhout freedom, there is no life.if u want to enjoy ur freedom and gop for smoking then think u r shortening ur life and even compromising with the qualitative life. ur risk of getting carcinoma of lungs is 60% higher than any other non smoker.not only that, the cigarette u smoke affects many other people .so, if u enjoy ur freedom, remember that ther r lots of people who wish to enjoy their their rights to live healthier life free.so, don't just compel them to be a pasive smoker of ur smoke.if u love ur life and think freedom can be enjoyed only if there is life and think i have to enjoy my rights and freedom without hampering others.just give up smoking and let me be free from smokes.,

2do u love ur freedom or ur life? Empty Re: do u love ur freedom or ur life? Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:50 pm

InViSible Wolf

InViSible Wolf
Active Debator
Active Debator

ummmmmm
i am not sure that i should answer or not
but

umm
i love ma free life

3do u love ur freedom or ur life? Empty Re: do u love ur freedom or ur life? Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:40 pm

naran

General Debator
General Debator

uuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmm

I like freedom life coz nobady disturb and nobady try to Argue. I wanna enjoy my life with my style ........................

4do u love ur freedom or ur life? Empty Re: do u love ur freedom or ur life? Mon May 19, 2008 5:17 am

deepesh

General Debator
General Debator

i gave up smoking long time ago. i have a lot of smoker friends and i really dont mind them smoking myself. but i do mind those inconsiderate pricks who smoke in public areas without giving thought to others comfort. i think there should be seperat smoking zones built in the city

5do u love ur freedom or ur life? Empty Re: do u love ur freedom or ur life? Sat May 31, 2008 9:27 pm

eveningpolestar

eveningpolestar
Professional Debator
Professional Debator

deepesh wrote:i gave up smoking long time ago. i have a lot of smoker friends and i really dont mind them smoking myself. but i do mind those inconsiderate pricks who smoke in public areas without giving thought to others comfort. i think there should be seperat smoking zones built in the city

hmm...how could you leave smoking ...are you that strong willed??? Though i don't smoke myself i have friends who smoke ...they say it is very very hard to leave smoking!

http://surathgiri.blogspot.com

6do u love ur freedom or ur life? Empty Re: do u love ur freedom or ur life? Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:22 pm

devil

devil
Active Debator
Active Debator

eveningpolestar wrote:
deepesh wrote:i gave up smoking long time ago. i have a lot of smoker friends and i really dont mind them smoking myself. but i do mind those inconsiderate pricks who smoke in public areas without giving thought to others comfort. i think there should be seperat smoking zones built in the city

hmm...how could you leave smoking ...are you that strong willed??? Though i don't smoke myself i have friends who smoke ...they say it is very very hard to leave smoking!

i m also a smoker till the date.. i m tryna quit smoking but i can't.. ya it's very very very very hard to quit...
if u guys kno the procedures of quittin smokin, cud u share wid me...
i'll be grateful to you guys..

7do u love ur freedom or ur life? Empty Re: do u love ur freedom or ur life? Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:41 pm

Razor Blade

Razor Blade
Advanced Debator
Advanced Debator

devil wrote:
eveningpolestar wrote:

i m also a smoker till the date.. i m tryna quit smoking but i can't.. ya it's very very very very hard to quit...
if u guys kno the procedures of quittin smokin, cud u share wid me...
i'll be grateful to you guys..

I used to be a chain smoker. I smoked for 4 years and it has been 1 and half year I left it. Even in todays time it's very hard to unnotice people smoking. But the technique that I applied did really help me. If u think of smoking try buying something different than cigarrette. For example durkha, pustakari, chocolate or even chewing gum. If u continue with this in some days u will develop a will leave it once and for ever.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum