The Nepalese Debate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Nepali debate forum for the young and critical minds ...

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bush vs Gurumukh from Punjab

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bush vs Gurumukh from Punjab Empty Bush vs Gurumukh from Punjab Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:20 pm

eveningpolestar

eveningpolestar
Professional Debator
Professional Debator

Bush vs Gurumukh from Punjab

George Bush was sitting in his office wondering whom to invade nextwhen his telephone rang.

“Hallo, Mr. Bush!” a heavily accented voice said, “This is Gurmukh from Phagwara, District Kapurthala, Punjab . I am ringing to inform you that we are ophicially declaring the war on you!”

“Well, Gurmukh,” Bush replied, “This is indeed important news! How big is your army”

“Right now,” said Gurmukh, after a moment’s calculation, “there is myself, my cousin Sukhdev, my next door neighbour Harjit, and the whole kabaddi team from the gurudwara. That makes eight of us”

Bush paused. “I must tell you, Gurmukh that I have one million men in my army waiting to move on my command.”

“Arrey O, main kya.. ,” said Gurmukh. “I’ll have to ring you back!”

Sure enough, the next day, Gurmukh called again.

“Mr. Bush, it is Gurmukh, I’m calling from Phagwara STD, the war is still on! We have managed to get some more inphantry equipment!”

“And what equipment would that be, Gurmukh,” Bush asked.

“Well, we have two combines, a donkey and Harjit’s tractor.”

Bush sighed. “I must tell you, Gurmukh, that I have 16,000 tanks and 14,000 armored personnel carriers. Also, I’ve increased my army to 1-1/2 million since we last spoke.”

“Oh teri ….” said Gurmukh. “I’ll have to get back to you.”

Sure enough, Gurmukh rang again the next day.

“Mr. Bush, the war is still on! We have managed to get ourselves airborne…… We’ve modified Harjit’s tractor by adding a couple of shotguns, sticking on some wings and the pind’s generator. Four school pass boys from Malpur have also joined us as.”

Bush was silent for a minute and then cleared his throat. “I must tell you, Gurmukh, that I have 10,000 bombers and 20,000 fighter planes. My military complex is surrounded by laser-equiped, surface-to-air missile sites. And since we last spoke, I’ve increased my army to TWO MILLION!”

“Tera pala hove….” said Gurmuk, “I’ll have to ring you back.”

Sure enough, Gurmukh called again the next day.

“Kiddan, Mr. Bush! I am sorry to tell you that we have had to call off the war.”

“I’m sorry to hear that,” said Bush. “Why the sudden change of heart,” may I ask?

“Well,” said Gurmukh, “we’ve all had a long chat over a couple of lassi’s, and decided there’s no way we can feed two million prisoners of war!”

http://surathgiri.blogspot.com

2Bush vs Gurumukh from Punjab Empty Re: Bush vs Gurumukh from Punjab Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:48 am

blazeofglory

blazeofglory
Active Debator
Active Debator

haha. great!

3Bush vs Gurumukh from Punjab Empty Re: Bush vs Gurumukh from Punjab Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:19 pm

InViSible Wolf

InViSible Wolf
Active Debator
Active Debator

epeppepe
nice n funny

4Bush vs Gurumukh from Punjab Empty Re: Bush vs Gurumukh from Punjab Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:12 pm

Razor Blade

Razor Blade
Advanced Debator
Advanced Debator

well that is what a real sardar is
even though they seem to have tendency to fight and are low brainy but they are very good with heart

5Bush vs Gurumukh from Punjab Empty Re: Bush vs Gurumukh from Punjab Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:26 pm

Saurav

Saurav
Active Debator
Active Debator

Bush: USA is now so much developed in IT that people here started marrying on e-mail.

Gurumukh from Punjab: Oh!!! So sad.Americans... We still marry with female..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum