The Nepalese Debate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Nepali debate forum for the young and critical minds ...

You are not connected. Please login or register

What in a song affects you the most?

+5
Prabesh
Dark Rider
Black Knight
sami
eveningpolestar
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What in a song affects you the most? Empty What in a song affects you the most? Fri May 16, 2008 6:08 pm

eveningpolestar

eveningpolestar
Professional Debator
Professional Debator

Though no doubt every aspect of song is equally vital for making a song good to listen, what is that in a song affects or impresses you the most??

Is it the lyrics, music, tune, or the artist's voice??

http://surathgiri.blogspot.com

2What in a song affects you the most? Empty Re: What in a song affects you the most? Sat May 17, 2008 4:04 am

sami

the lyrics affects me the most

3What in a song affects you the most? Empty Re: What in a song affects you the most? Sat May 17, 2008 11:32 am

Black Knight

Black Knight
Active Debator
Active Debator

the lyrics, music, artist's voice ,tune...
i search for the better quality of songs by comparing these...
when u r listening a song it should touches ur heart haina ra...

http://www.purushwottam.com.np

4What in a song affects you the most? Empty Re: What in a song affects you the most? Sat May 17, 2008 11:44 am

Dark Rider

Dark Rider
Active Debator
Active Debator

tellin abt these factors of music, all factors should be to be a perfect song i.e. lyric, music, voice of artist and tune... so In my opinion that all factors should be equally effective..............

5What in a song affects you the most? Empty Re: What in a song affects you the most? Sat May 17, 2008 10:45 pm

Prabesh

of course the lyrics!

6What in a song affects you the most? Empty Re: What in a song affects you the most? Tue May 20, 2008 2:58 am

deepesh

General Debator
General Debator

if lyrics was the only factor then , we would all be reading poetry. its how the singer delivers the song and how the music compliments it that matters to me.
eg. 'Chyanba and the bloody revolution' by 1974AD.
simple lyrics but the delivery is beautiful

7What in a song affects you the most? Empty Re: What in a song affects you the most? Tue May 20, 2008 4:40 am

sami

the word"most" is there so if i have to choose between music, lyrics, artists and other components i choose lyrics

8What in a song affects you the most? Empty Re: What in a song affects you the most? Wed May 21, 2008 11:18 am

eveningpolestar

eveningpolestar
Professional Debator
Professional Debator

well, for me as well its the lyrics that come first and then the way the song is presented...

http://surathgiri.blogspot.com

9What in a song affects you the most? Empty MUSIC ,,, THEN LYRICS,,, Wed May 21, 2008 6:39 pm

passang125

MUSIC AND THEN THE LYRICS,,,,
well,,,ever since i started makin music,,,i've always felt like being at a different side of listeners,,,i'm just sharing some experience frends,,,when i was a general listener i never gave attention to the music instruments used it the song, the drum pattern, tempo, timbre, the song patter / presentation, intro, outro,, and all dat,,, well,, now i do,,, its like listening to music as well as analysing it at the same time,,,, peace

jai nepal

10What in a song affects you the most? Empty Re: What in a song affects you the most? Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:39 pm

Razor Blade

Razor Blade
Advanced Debator
Advanced Debator

Obviously lyrics affects me if the music is not good. But if music is good then I give damn about the lyrics.

11What in a song affects you the most? Empty Re: What in a song affects you the most? Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:31 pm

thebasanta

for me its music.and only music for a song to be good.Its meaning and stuffs come later. dnt tell me that u don't like sum songs that u dnt understand or even some songs in some other language.Music has a very pleasing effect on us.That works on songs too.

12What in a song affects you the most? Empty Re: What in a song affects you the most? Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:41 pm

thebasanta

u may take song as a form mof expression.so it may or may not have meaning.So lyrics is not that important.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum