The Nepalese Debate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Nepali debate forum for the young and critical minds ...

You are not connected. Please login or register

The missing husband!!

+5
HITLER
InViSible Wolf
Black Knight
stuntkapanion
eveningpolestar
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The missing husband!! Empty The missing husband!! Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:26 pm

eveningpolestar

eveningpolestar
Professional Debator
Professional Debator

A lady calls the police to report her husband is missing. The police arrive and ask for a description. She tells them he's 6 foot 2 inches tall, blonde wavy hair and has a smile that makes everybody love him. The police then go to the next door neighbor to verify this report and the lady next door tells the
police, "You can't believe her. He's 5 foot 4 inches tall, has no hair and he wears a perpetual frown on his face." The neighbor then goes and asks the lady why she gave the police such a false report.She replies, "Just because I reported him missing, doesn't mean I wanted him back!"

http://surathgiri.blogspot.com

2The missing husband!! Empty Re: The missing husband!! Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:34 pm

stuntkapanion

stuntkapanion

hahaha... babbal chha! Very Happy

3The missing husband!! Empty Re: The missing husband!! Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:19 am

Black Knight

Black Knight
Active Debator
Active Debator

police lai ta MTV bakra banaecha...ha ha ha Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

http://www.purushwottam.com.np

4The missing husband!! Empty Re: The missing husband!! Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:26 pm

InViSible Wolf

InViSible Wolf
Active Debator
Active Debator

epepepeppeeppeppep
nice one

5The missing husband!! Empty Re: The missing husband!! Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:13 pm

HITLER

hehehhehehe!!!!!

6The missing husband!! Empty Re: The missing husband!! Sun May 04, 2008 2:54 pm

Nabna

bichara husband!

7The missing husband!! Empty Re: The missing husband!! Sun May 25, 2008 1:11 pm

naran

General Debator
General Debator

relly nice haaaaa

8The missing husband!! Empty Re: The missing husband!! Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:05 pm

devil

devil
Active Debator
Active Debator

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
it's really nice joke....

9The missing husband!! Empty Re: The missing husband!! Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:09 pm

devil

devil
Active Debator
Active Debator

i've also got one.
i bet u cudnt stop laughing...

A Captain in the foreign legion was transferred to a desert outpost. On his orientation tour he noticed a very old, seedy looking camel tied out back of the enlisted mens barracks. He asked the Sergeant leading the tour, "What's the camel for?". The Sergeant replied "Well sir it's a long way from anywhere, and the men have natural sexual urges, so when they do, uh, we have the camel."

The captain said "Well if it's good for moral, then I guess it's all right with me." After he had been at the fort for about 6 months the captain could not stand it any more so he told his Sergeant, "BRING IN THE CAMEL!!!" The sarge shrugged his shoulders and led the camel into the captains quarters. The captain got a foot stool & proceeded to have vigorous sex with the camel. As he stepped, satisfied,
down from the stool, and was buttoning his pants he asked the Sergeant, "Is that how the enlisted men do it?"

The Sergeant replied, "Well sir, they usually just use it to ride into town."

10The missing husband!! Empty Re: The missing husband!! Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:21 am

broken041

police lai ta MTV bakra banaecha...ha ha ha

plus size lingerie
swimwear

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]