The Nepalese Debate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Nepali debate forum for the young and critical minds ...

You are not connected. Please login or register

ETHANOL FUEL

+2
eveningpolestar
blazeofglory
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ETHANOL FUEL Empty ETHANOL FUEL Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:05 am

blazeofglory

blazeofglory
Active Debator
Active Debator

Ultimately, they managed to fly some plane with this fuel.... but this could cause a FOOD CRISES.... using SUGARCANE FOR FUEL...dont u think? SO, Castro and folks had been protesting against this (though Cuba is known for its immense Sugarcane supply)
What is your opinion about the matter

2ETHANOL FUEL Empty Re: ETHANOL FUEL Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:44 pm

eveningpolestar

eveningpolestar
Professional Debator
Professional Debator

blazeofglory wrote:Ultimately, they managed to fly some plane with this fuel.... but this could cause a FOOD CRISES.... using SUGARCANE FOR FUEL...dont u think? SO, Castro and folks had been protesting against this (though Cuba is known for its immense Sugarcane supply)

don't know if its a good idea to use sugarcane for fuel..but i wonder why is castro protesting???

http://surathgiri.blogspot.com

3ETHANOL FUEL Empty Re: ETHANOL FUEL Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:33 am

blazeofglory

blazeofglory
Active Debator
Active Debator

eveningpolestar wrote:
blazeofglory wrote:Ultimately, they managed to fly some plane with this fuel.... but this could cause a FOOD CRISES.... using SUGARCANE FOR FUEL...dont u think? SO, Castro and folks had been protesting against this (though Cuba is known for its immense Sugarcane supply)

don't know if its a good idea to use sugarcane for fuel..but i wonder why is castro protesting???

It is something like this... Many people in the world are dieing of lack of food. So, using food as a means of energy would be "misusing" it.... Castro is a communist leader ...

4ETHANOL FUEL Empty Re: ETHANOL FUEL Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:33 pm

eveningpolestar

eveningpolestar
Professional Debator
Professional Debator

blazeofglory wrote:
eveningpolestar wrote:

It is something like this... Many people in the world are dieing of lack of food. So, using food as a means of energy would be "misusing" it.... Castro is a communist leader ...

In a way it is a misuse but what can anyone do in this regard ra ??

http://surathgiri.blogspot.com

5ETHANOL FUEL Empty Re: ETHANOL FUEL Mon May 19, 2008 8:08 pm

InViSible Wolf

InViSible Wolf
Active Debator
Active Debator

i dont think its a bad idea as now there is scarcity of fuel
what bad in finding alternatives?

6ETHANOL FUEL Empty Re: ETHANOL FUEL Tue May 20, 2008 2:14 am

deepesh

General Debator
General Debator

i think its inventive. and why not, if you have better access to sugarcanes than petroleum, go for it. btw who is castro protesting to. the post doesnt seem complete

7ETHANOL FUEL Empty sugarcane vs natural petroleum Wed May 21, 2008 6:34 pm

passang125

it cud be better to innovate a new idea like maximizing solar energy, or something else,,, sugarcane, maize also, or other food items cud be used for a while,,,,,**many food items are sugar free nowadays hehe**,,,we can't say no to the use of sugarcane for generating energy/fuel at current situation,,,btw "battery" technology are being researched for using in automobile these days, lets hope for the best,,,

8ETHANOL FUEL Empty Re: ETHANOL FUEL Tue May 27, 2008 1:16 am

blazeofglory

blazeofglory
Active Debator
Active Debator

NOW deepesh. This just is not right. I have mentioned the reasons already. Billions of people living under the poverty line and you talk about this Bio FUEL!!! Go for other means people..

THE GOOOOOOOOOD NEWS

This plan has been abandoned! There is not going to be any Biofuel!

9ETHANOL FUEL Empty Re: ETHANOL FUEL Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:56 am

Razor Blade

Razor Blade
Advanced Debator
Advanced Debator

blazeofglory wrote:NOW deepesh. This just is not right. I have mentioned the reasons already. Billions of people living under the poverty line and you talk about this Bio FUEL!!! Go for other means people..

THE GOOOOOOOOOD NEWS

This plan has been abandoned! There is not going to be any Biofuel!

Fully agreeing on you mate.
Let us search for other source.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum