The Nepalese Debate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Nepali debate forum for the young and critical minds ...

You are not connected. Please login or register

Help flood hit people at tara ! !

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Help flood hit people at tara ! ! Empty Help flood hit people at tara ! ! Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:10 pm

biotech_k

biotech_k

"pahadma jado bade taraile sekna parcha, tarai ma aadhi aaye pahada le chekna parcha"

hundred of thousands of people of tarai are waiting for your help. even a single rs of $ would do.

do not hesitate to help your own people .. this is the time to show our affection and support to tarai ... pretty sure it would bring a great social transformation in near future. they will realize they are not alone and will not be left behind at any cost. this is not only abt helping tarai people , it is abt unity, nationalism and cooperation for ur country men.

make realize the hundred of thousands of people ... dat they are not alone .. whole country wid them to support......

thanks

http://medical2.hi5.com

2Help flood hit people at tara ! ! Empty Re: Help flood hit people at tara ! ! Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:30 pm

sunayna

sunayna
General Debator
General Debator

yes my dear people...we should do something....i am core member of national youth service(NYS), a volunteer oriented program..we have a project called Cloth Bank where we collect unwanted,not needed cloths from people and give it to those who really want it....

So my dear opnes NYS is always open for u all

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum