The Nepalese Debate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Nepali debate forum for the young and critical minds ...

You are not connected. Please login or register

Was the 1969 moon landing faked?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Was the 1969 moon landing faked? Empty Was the 1969 moon landing faked? Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:30 pm

Dark Rider

Dark Rider
Active Debator
Active Debator

A controversy exists as to whether man really did land on the moon in 1969 with Neil Armstrong, Michael Colins & Buzz Aldin. Some skeptics say the whole thing was faked and recorded in a studio. Part of the argument is that, following the President's 1961 promise to go to the moon, taxpayers had payed for space travel R and D for some time, and by 1969 the US did not want to disappoint America before the decade was over.

Some scientists have "proven wrong" the arguments of some skeptic's arguments but there is still doubt surrounding this issue.
Was the 1969 moon landing faked? 150px-10

hey what ya say is this real or technological fake......

2Was the 1969 moon landing faked? Empty Re: Was the 1969 moon landing faked? Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:00 pm

eveningpolestar

eveningpolestar
Professional Debator
Professional Debator

very very interesting topic! Bravo Dark Rider!

The moon landing is a very controversial issue and personally I believe that 1969 moon landing was a fake ...just a hoax by USA to fool the world and to show that it was ahead of Soviet Union in Space Race. I say this based on the documentaires like "Hoax theory" and " a funny thing happened on the way to moon" and various facts presented by the skeptics...I firmly believe it was a hoax.....share your views and then we will continue ...a very very interesting topic.

http://surathgiri.blogspot.com

3Was the 1969 moon landing faked? Empty Re: Was the 1969 moon landing faked? Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:56 am

deepesh

General Debator
General Debator

It was a hoax. the evidence is too compelling. the motive was clear.

4Was the 1969 moon landing faked? Empty Re: Was the 1969 moon landing faked? Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:31 am

Razor Blade

Razor Blade
Advanced Debator
Advanced Debator

I go with all others who feel it fake.

5Was the 1969 moon landing faked? Empty Re: Was the 1969 moon landing faked? Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:24 am

MaAUN

MaAUN

yah i too think that man landing on moon was real fake
just america's greed to overcome The Then USSR by any means...............

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum