A Nepali debate forum for the young and critical minds ...


You are not connected. Please login or register

Politics::: A Dirty Game???????????

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Politics::: A Dirty Game??????????? on Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:49 pm

eveningpolestar

avatar
Professional Debator
Professional Debator
"Politics is a dirty game. A good person shouldn't be involved in it."

A phrase we have heard million times...So what do you think is politics really a dirty game...if yes why , if no why not??? Lets debate on the issue....


_________________
If you want to be a star then you must follow your own path, shine your own light and never be afraid of the darkness, coz that's the time they shine the brightest!!

"Freedom is hammered out on the anvil of discussion, dissent, and debate. - Hubert Humphrey
View user profile http://surathgiri.blogspot.com

2 Re: Politics::: A Dirty Game??????????? on Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:12 pm

nbt


Newbie
Newbie
hmmmm

well it might be a dirty game.. but it involves all of us.. nd concerns all of us.. we cant just shy away frm it!!

View user profile

3 Re: Politics::: A Dirty Game??????????? on Sun Apr 20, 2008 2:18 am

kali


Newbie
Newbie
eveningpolestar wrote:"Politics is a dirty game. A good person shouldn't be involved in it."

A phrase we have heard million times...So what do you think is politics really a dirty game...if yes why , if no why not??? Lets debate on the issue....

if young generation will take politics as a dirty game .. then our country has not future .. coz i believe only a person who has a leadership quality , has a vision and a mission ... and has followers ... can rule a country and i believe we all have these qualities....
lets take poltics as an intresting game rather than a dirty game..

View user profile

4 Re: Politics::: A Dirty Game??????????? on Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:23 pm

eveningpolestar

avatar
Professional Debator
Professional Debator
kali wrote:
eveningpolestar wrote:"Politics is a dirty game. A good person shouldn't be involved in it."

A phrase we have heard million times...So what do you think is politics really a dirty game...if yes why , if no why not??? Lets debate on the issue....

if young generation will take politics as a dirty game .. then our country has not future .. coz i believe only a person who has a leadership quality , has a vision and a mission ... and has followers ... can rule a country and i believe we all have these qualities....
lets take poltics as an intresting game rather than a dirty game..

Liked your way of thinking but nowhere in the world have we seen politics played in a clean way... people of every corner of the world think it is a dirty game...it is just the question of how much dirty it is...then how can politics be a good game??? Isn't politics a means of achieving power and control over another individual???


_________________
If you want to be a star then you must follow your own path, shine your own light and never be afraid of the darkness, coz that's the time they shine the brightest!!

"Freedom is hammered out on the anvil of discussion, dissent, and debate. - Hubert Humphrey
View user profile http://surathgiri.blogspot.com

5 Re: Politics::: A Dirty Game??????????? on Mon May 19, 2008 7:21 pm

InViSible Wolf

avatar
Active Debator
Active Debator
its a clean game with some dirty minded people involve in it

View user profile

6 Re: Politics::: A Dirty Game??????????? on Tue May 20, 2008 2:48 pm

eveningpolestar

avatar
Professional Debator
Professional Debator
InViSible Wolf wrote:its a clean game with some dirty minded people involve in it

even when clean people get involved in politics then they also get dirty ...so everyone involved gets dirty then maybe politics itself is a dirty game, ain't it?


_________________
If you want to be a star then you must follow your own path, shine your own light and never be afraid of the darkness, coz that's the time they shine the brightest!!

"Freedom is hammered out on the anvil of discussion, dissent, and debate. - Hubert Humphrey
View user profile http://surathgiri.blogspot.com

7 Re: Politics::: A Dirty Game??????????? on Fri May 23, 2008 4:16 pm

InViSible Wolf

avatar
Active Debator
Active Debator
eveningpolestar wrote:
InViSible Wolf wrote:its a clean game with some dirty minded people involve in it

even when clean people get involved in politics then they also get dirty ...so everyone involved gets dirty then maybe politics itself is a dirty game, ain't it?

na i dont think so
Political seems preety dirty in Nepal but it is not same everywhere
If there is no politic then country will not run
If political was that dirty then most of the countries would have removed the political system up to now

View user profile

8 Re: Politics::: A Dirty Game??????????? on Sun May 25, 2008 3:02 am

deepesh


General Debator
General Debator
Why should politics be clean and fair??
A fate of a nation and its people depends on politics. If any politician cares for the future, he should and must use every dirty trick in the book to fight for what he believes in. If he doesn't , then he isn't trying hard enough and doesnt deserve any office.

View user profile

9 Re: Politics::: A Dirty Game??????????? on Sun May 25, 2008 2:45 pm

devil

avatar
Active Debator
Active Debator
eveningpolestar wrote:"Politics is a dirty game. A good person shouldn't be involved in it."

A phrase we have heard million times...So what do you think is politics really a dirty game...if yes why , if no why not??? Lets debate on the issue....

Politics aint' a dirty game. It depends on the player whether to make it dirty or clean.

View user profile

10 Re: Politics::: A Dirty Game??????????? on Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:35 pm

COFilth

avatar
Newbie
Newbie
dirty game for dirty mind

View user profile

11 Re: Politics::: A Dirty Game??????????? on Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:12 am

Razor Blade

avatar
Advanced Debator
Advanced Debator
It is obvious that the politics is not the dirty in one way or other. Players are dirty.
I have not much to say.
I would play it wisely. But I need to have a good team. Good team would form if everyone have same goal followed by a great vision.

View user profile

12 Re: Politics::: A Dirty Game??????????? on Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:27 am

blazeofglory

avatar
Active Debator
Active Debator
right, razor. the players are dirty! but so is the system that makes the players dirty.

View user profile

13 Re: Politics::: A Dirty Game??????????? on Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:17 pm

eveningpolestar

avatar
Professional Debator
Professional Debator
blazeofglory wrote:right, razor. the players are dirty! but so is the system that makes the players dirty.

I think system is more crucial in making the players dirty! As you can see the politicians whom we curse everyday for being corrupt someday sacrificed a lot to bring democratic rule in the country...we can't say they all sacrificed so that they could get involved in corruption now...can we? Its our system that allowed them to get corrupt and irresponsible...that's one of the reason why i find it ridiculous when people say that if Maoists are given power they will set everything right...they will turn out to be the same...


_________________
If you want to be a star then you must follow your own path, shine your own light and never be afraid of the darkness, coz that's the time they shine the brightest!!

"Freedom is hammered out on the anvil of discussion, dissent, and debate. - Hubert Humphrey
View user profile http://surathgiri.blogspot.com

14 Re: Politics::: A Dirty Game??????????? on Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:48 pm

blazeofglory

avatar
Active Debator
Active Debator
right evening. its a very confusing affair. Is it better said that the system spoils the politicians??? But again...aren't the politicians themselves the system?? Man its as confusing as the chicken-egg dilemma.

But I have become so much frustrated looking at these dirty games... I have begun despising politics... I know thats bad... but thats the way it is.

View user profile

15 Re: Politics::: A Dirty Game??????????? on Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:57 pm

Saurav

avatar
Active Debator
Active Debator
I think policy can control the politicians to larger extent, but finally I would say: Politics is a dirty game. So, lesser the political activities in the policies, better it will be for the citizen.

View user profile

16 Re: Politics::: A Dirty Game??????????? on Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:12 pm

eveningpolestar

avatar
Professional Debator
Professional Debator
blazeofglory wrote:right evening. its a very confusing affair. Is it better said that the system spoils the politicians??? But again...aren't the politicians themselves the system?? Man its as confusing as the chicken-egg dilemma.

But I have become so much frustrated looking at these dirty games... I have begun despising politics... I know thats bad... but thats the way it is.

yep, the politicians constitute a major part of the system and that's why what i am proposing here is curtailing the power of government and thereby curtail the power of pooliticians to affect our lives....for exaample if we ask the government not to operate Nepal Airlines Corporation but privatize or sell it then we curtail their power of corruption to some part...at lest they can't fulfill their interest from our money...


_________________
If you want to be a star then you must follow your own path, shine your own light and never be afraid of the darkness, coz that's the time they shine the brightest!!

"Freedom is hammered out on the anvil of discussion, dissent, and debate. - Hubert Humphrey
View user profile http://surathgiri.blogspot.com

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum