The Nepalese Debate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Nepali debate forum for the young and critical minds ...

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sidney Sheldon Fans!!!!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sidney Sheldon Fans!!!! Empty Sidney Sheldon Fans!!!! Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:36 pm

eveningpolestar

eveningpolestar
Professional Debator
Professional Debator

This thread is dedicated to Sidney Sheldon and his fans.
Share anything about him or his books...

http://surathgiri.blogspot.com

2Sidney Sheldon Fans!!!! Empty Re: Sidney Sheldon Fans!!!! Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:40 pm

eveningpolestar

eveningpolestar
Professional Debator
Professional Debator

A master storyteller, Sidney Sheldon garnered international praise and recognition the world over. The winner of an Oscar, a Tony, and an Edgar Allan Poe Award, Sheldon has over 200 television scripts, twenty-five major motion pictures, six Broadway plays, eighteen novels (which have sold over 300 million copies) and one memoir to his credit, ranking him as one of the world's most prolific writers. Sidney Sheldon passed away on January 30, 2007.

His thrillers are great for beginners. I have read about seven of his novels namely:

Tell me your dreams
Nothing lasts forever
Stars shine down
Bloodline
Rage of the angels and ...I forgot

http://surathgiri.blogspot.com

3Sidney Sheldon Fans!!!! Empty Re: Sidney Sheldon Fans!!!! Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:57 pm

sunayna

sunayna
General Debator
General Debator

well i have read just two of his novels but i am a huge fan of Shodney Sheldon..his thrillers, romance,politics and all in his novel makes it so interesting

4Sidney Sheldon Fans!!!! Empty Re: Sidney Sheldon Fans!!!! Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:40 pm

InViSible Wolf

InViSible Wolf
Active Debator
Active Debator

eheheh
i simply love his books

5Sidney Sheldon Fans!!!! Empty Re: Sidney Sheldon Fans!!!! Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:04 pm

ɾɹɐ

does any one remember sheldon's TV antics. there was a show called "I dream of jinnie" penned by mr. sheldon Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum