A Nepali debate forum for the young and critical minds ...

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who says there is law in the country?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Who says there is law in the country? on Sun Dec 23, 2007 5:40 pm

Razor Blade

Advanced Debator
Advanced Debator
Every day heart rendering news is heard of people being killed, kidnapped and murdered.
The government officers are swallowing lumph sum of bribes.
I don't think there is any rules for the people to get abided by the laws. The laws are only scripted on the constitution and noone cares.
So what do u think about it?

View user profile

2 Re: Who says there is law in the country? on Mon Dec 24, 2007 11:31 pm

eveningpolestar

Professional Debator
Professional Debator
I completely agree with you.
This couldn't have been more lawless than it is now. Even in the insurgency period I hadn't heard about so much carnage of the innocents. Especially it hurts me to see Terai burning with hatred and violence. The people are being manipulated and it pains me to see human conscience loosing its way in the dreary desert of evil manipulations for evil purposes of a fixed amount of people. Who do you think is responsible for all the nasty activities going on in Terai? Who are the real beneficaries? How much are the Maoists responsible for this?? Do you think India is the real benefeciary in Terai insurgency???

"Freedom is hammered out on the anvil of discussion, dissent, and debate. - Hubert Humphrey
View user profile http://surathgiri.blogspot.com

3 Re: Who says there is law in the country? on Mon Jan 07, 2008 1:42 pm

devil

Active Debator
Active Debator
I think India is behind all of the terai insurgency.

View user profile

4 Re: Who says there is law in the country? on Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:07 am

richa

i am even depressed about what is happening in our country. everything is going down and no any sector seems to have progressed. the system itself is wrong and the leaders and citizens who are being structured under this system has automatically turned wrong. on one hand terai is burning, on other hand encroachment of terai, again brain drain and foreign intervention and deep rooted corruption!!! its really frustrating. i always think that i am not being able to do anything for my country and think of its solutions as well. just i try to do best from my side and you all are doing same i think. this interim period has even more proved dangerous, isn't it???

View user profile

5 Re: Who says there is law in the country? on Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:03 pm

eveningpolestar

Professional Debator
Professional Debator
richa wrote:i am even depressed about what is happening in our country. everything is going down and no any sector seems to have progressed. the system itself is wrong and the leaders and citizens who are being structured under this system has automatically turned wrong. on one hand terai is burning, on other hand encroachment of terai, again brain drain and foreign intervention and deep rooted corruption!!! its really frustrating. i always think that i am not being able to do anything for my country and think of its solutions as well. just i try to do best from my side and you all are doing same i think. this interim period has even more proved dangerous, isn't it???

Interim period proved to be horrifying.....
I hope everything gets straightened out after the CA Polls...

"Freedom is hammered out on the anvil of discussion, dissent, and debate. - Hubert Humphrey
View user profile http://surathgiri.blogspot.com

6 Re: Who says there is law in the country? on Fri May 23, 2008 4:23 pm

InViSible Wolf

Active Debator
Active Debator
devil wrote:I think India is behind all of the terai insurgency.
We should not balme other
Firstly Our own law is De worst why blaming others for that?

View user profile

7 Re: Who says there is law in the country? on Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:43 pm

Razor Blade

Advanced Debator
Advanced Debator
Yes simply complaining others for they are enjoying through our drawbacks.
Before hand we have to make our organisational structure of our country very disciplined and one who violates the rule of law have to be punished harshly. So that others wouldnot dare to follow the same trend of violation.

View user profile

8 Re: Who says there is law in the country? on Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:02 pm

Saurav

Active Debator
Active Debator

I don't understand Why India want unrest in Nepal??? What might be the benefits for India?? Don't you think, all the benefits of unrest in Nepal goes to our politicians and they are involving in making our country unrest?

View user profile

9 Re: Who says there is law in the country? on Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:10 pm

Razor Blade

Advanced Debator
Advanced Debator
Saurav wrote:

I don't understand Why India want unrest in Nepal??? What might be the benefits for India?? Don't you think, all the benefits of unrest in Nepal goes to our politicians and they are involving in making our country unrest?

The benefits of land, natural resources, having control over a country, rule of divide and rule, not applying international codes and conducts.....all these things is what makes India stick its finger on our sovereignty. However the most is about ourselves. Asking for help even in political turmoil makes them more bossy. We need to look at it as a brother rather than "big brother".

View user profile

10 Re: Who says there is law in the country? on Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:13 pm

Saurav

Active Debator
Active Debator
Razor Blade wrote:
Saurav wrote:

The benefits of land, natural resources, having control over a country, rule of divide and rule, not applying international codes and conducts.....all these things is what makes India stick its finger on our sovereignty. However the most is about ourselves. Asking for help even in political turmoil makes them more bossy. We need to look at it as a brother rather than "big brother".

OK I agree india will benefit, I think every government works for the benefit of their country. but we should not blame India, its us Nepali who let India to take benefits from us. So, its useless to blame India.

View user profile

11 Re: Who says there is law in the country? on Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:45 am

Rushil

It does not take much to know that "something is rotten in the State of Denmark". My point is as clear as it can be. The sad part is that the rules are getting worse and worse. It seems to me that the government or the home ministry is doing nothing at all to actually stop any of the minor lawless activities let alone the major crimes that take place everyday.
However I believe that the law are actually pretty okay even though they are ancient but the real problem is implementing them properly. This I believe is the real issue, people don't think that they should really follow any laws because they are not implemented properly. Lets face it that the law enforcers don't do their jobs properly and are biased. I can't even just blame them because firstly they are not well equipped and secondly they are not authorised to take any invasive action when required.
But the problem just doesn't lie there. There is more than that meets the eye. It is us, we knowingly or unknowingly break the law. Be it when we ride our bikes and overtake from the left or drive our cars while talking on the phone. We break the laws everyday, this is where one of the problem lies. The question is are we enough conscious to stop breaking the laws? It might just seem minor but we are breaking the law. This is what needs to be changed, we need to be more conscious and aware of ourselves.
When we travel around the world we see that the laws are not only being implemented but being properly followed as well. Most people in the developed or communist countries are very conscious about breaking the law and follow them properly, they are aware of creating a better society without having to be told and lead by their governments. So why cannot we try being conscious and aware for a change? I don't think that these people are better or more civilized than us, I think we are far better than these people.
And lastly we cannot blame anyone for our fall backs. If we leave our front doors open it is bound to be robbed. So when we cannot control and confront our own legal and political issues not only India but more and more countries will treat us badly or inflict upon us more unrest and problems. We have to first look at our own shortfalls before we can start blaming anyone.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum