The Nepalese Debate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Nepali debate forum for the young and critical minds ...

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tell us your aim?

+5
Prabesh
Dark Rider
Black Knight
passang125
eveningpolestar
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tell us your aim? Empty Tell us your aim? Tue May 13, 2008 7:08 pm

eveningpolestar

eveningpolestar
Professional Debator
Professional Debator

Share your aim here? What do you want to be? and why??

http://surathgiri.blogspot.com

2Tell us your aim? Empty Studying abroad currently and confused Wed May 14, 2008 10:38 pm

passang125

i know wat's my field,, i am into computers,, and my major is computer science,,, but a big hellish problem is i dont know what specific area i wanna go?....big confusion for me,,,, networks? graphics? programming? IT? database? technician? analyst? ,,,,, damn wat to choose or where to fit myself ,,, it is still a hard decision for me to make,,, definitely gonna go to a advisor for some help..... just sharing my story frends,,, peace

3Tell us your aim? Empty Re: Tell us your aim? Thu May 15, 2008 6:24 pm

eveningpolestar

eveningpolestar
Professional Debator
Professional Debator

passang125 wrote:i know wat's my field,, i am into computers,, and my major is computer science,,, but a big hellish problem is i dont know what specific area i wanna go?....big confusion for me,,,, networks? graphics? programming? IT? database? technician? analyst? ,,,,, damn wat to choose or where to fit myself ,,, it is still a hard decision for me to make,,, definitely gonna go to a advisor for some help..... just sharing my story frends,,, peace
well, you seem to be a bit clearer than me...at least you know you are into computers..myself i am interested into literature, computers and social work ...but i ain't sure if i am into one of them? This raises a question that do you think should some course about career planning be introduced in school level?

http://surathgiri.blogspot.com

4Tell us your aim? Empty Re: Tell us your aim? Sat May 17, 2008 3:27 am

Black Knight

Black Knight
Active Debator
Active Debator

passang125 wrote:i know wat's my field,, i am into computers,, and my major is computer science,,, but a big hellish problem is i dont know what specific area i wanna go?....big confusion for me,,,, networks? graphics? programming? IT? database? technician? analyst? ,,,,, damn wat to choose or where to fit myself ,,, it is still a hard decision for me to make,,, definitely gonna go to a advisor for some help..... just sharing my story frends,,, peace

same problem with me...
i wanna move in computer field... there're lots in computer field and i'm confused too.... well i think i will consult abt this to my computer teachers and i will choose one of them... confused confused confused

http://www.purushwottam.com.np

5Tell us your aim? Empty Re: Tell us your aim? Sat May 17, 2008 3:43 pm

Dark Rider

Dark Rider
Active Debator
Active Debator

same problem here too ..........i also don know what be n what to do wid my life ...........
but i also wann take street of computer world.......... so what do ya say could any body advice me.....

6Tell us your aim? Empty Re: Tell us your aim? Sat May 17, 2008 10:41 pm

Prabesh

Don't know!! Searching for one!

7Tell us your aim? Empty Re: Tell us your aim? Tue May 20, 2008 2:41 am

deepesh

General Debator
General Debator

wow, i guess everyone has the same problem. i seem to be the oldest one here(i'm 21) so let me share some wisdom with you.
Make up your mind and do it soon. get as much help as you can and listen to as many people aas you can. not just one. Other wise you will find yourself stuck in a four year course with no idea what u are doing , watch your prospects fly past you.
this may seem as obvious advice to you but act on it soon. believe me , i speak from experience.

8Tell us your aim? Empty Re: Tell us your aim? Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:30 pm

Razor Blade

Razor Blade
Advanced Debator
Advanced Debator

Always be open for all the fields u r interested in and take a chance in each of them. The one that u had been searching for would be that which gives u more satisfaction. For me it's only one social work and I'm damn clear about it.

9Tell us your aim? Empty Re: Tell us your aim? Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:04 pm

InViSible Wolf

InViSible Wolf
Active Debator
Active Debator

umm dont know
have to think i will do that from today

10Tell us your aim? Empty Re: Tell us your aim? Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:18 am

Razor Blade

Razor Blade
Advanced Debator
Advanced Debator

Why don't you just give it a try IW?
I am sure you would find where you fit best.

11Tell us your aim? Empty Re: Tell us your aim? Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:43 pm

InViSible Wolf

InViSible Wolf
Active Debator
Active Debator

actually i am confuse where i fit the best?

12Tell us your aim? Empty Re: Tell us your aim? Thu May 14, 2009 6:27 pm

Saurav

Saurav
Active Debator
Active Debator

I am very much confused. We use to play cricket near "sankha park" there was a big ground of Pakistani embessy , My team use to play with the team of Pakistani Embassy's team and many other strong team, and mostly we use to win. But the ground was closed and we stopped playing cricket. That time, my aim was to be a cricket player.
Next, I use to play drum. And we use to have a band, and all of us use to play music by reading notations. I can play any music in drum by reading it. But all the band member went U.S. and I did not find, any one who could play by readings. So, this is in the limbo. I want to continue, but don't have a band members.
Next, in education consultancy, then social service, tourism and so on..
I think I need to go to physiologist.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum